Monday 19 May 2014

Black Orchid CTPK F1 - 2014

Tonight I jarred the last of the Black Orchid F1 CTPK - a big thing for me. First time I've cleared a grow out tank...first time I've raised a spawn from fry to maturity! Yay me! Only eleven from the spawn made it this far, but that's okay, what I do have is not a bad start for a black orchid CTPK line.

Judge for yourself...



A couple of the boys


 
 
A couple of the girls
 

 
The top boy and the top girl will be paired to progress the line :)

Pictures of all who will be looking for new homes will go up in a Facebook album hopefully before this coming weekend.....problem is two girls are already spoken for, and a breeding pair is waiting on a decision from another person I promised something too...after I take my breeding pair, that only leaves five girls...so if you're in the market for females for the cost of postage, stalk my Facebook page :)

There will also be some from my green line looking for new homes soon. Thirteen of these have been jarred and there is still six or so growing out. Haven't fully decided on what will be progressing the line forward, but there will be marble girls, royal blues, and some males looking for new homes (and quite possibly breeding pairs)...these will also be in an album on Facebook very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. They look awsome! Nice to see my boy can produce some nice looking offspring :)

    ReplyDelete